Andressa Urach

Andressa started her romance with Tiago when she was 15, when they were both students in high school. The couple moved in after three months. Arthur Urach Costa (born May 19th, 2005) was the sole child of the couple. Due to marital discord and divorce, they separated in 2008 after spending six years together. Andressa Urach went on to stay with her son in her mother's house. After six month separation the mother decided to let go of her son and move towards Sao Paulo in search of a better prospects for the future. However, since she's a cocky and driven woman, it was her goal to be famous and wealthy. In her memoir Morri Para Viver Andressa Urach says she endured sexual abuse all through her life, a victim of the abuse her foster grandfather suffered starting at the age of 2 to 8. Andressa was able to conquer all these problems because Andressa's foster grandmother was able to witness the abuse and re-admitted her in her home. Her mother was not aware of her abuse until Andressa published the book. Andressa said that prior to when she underwent a spiritual transformation, it was difficult for her to forgive her abuser. The decision I took was one of the hardest decisions I've made in my life. I spoke to the person I was physically abused by. The choice was not easy. It was not easy. After numerous prayers and fasting, I told me on the phone that I'd forgiven him. I didn't feel guilt and pleaded for forgiveness. The request to forgive me was not a justification. Mariste Urach, in a piece for Globo, describes the story of how she was first informed of her daughter's sexual harassment. Urach travelled into Rio Grande do Sul's inner reaches to track down the pedophile and take revenge.

 Andressa Urach  Andressa   Urach  Andressa Andressa Soares  Andressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anastasia Knights

halle-hayes

Molly Ephraim measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size